Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 , perhaps the most realistic football simulation available right now, is making its way on to your PCs.
The new Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 PC version comes with better graphics, more play modes and even more teams to choose from than the console version. It also has online support so you can challenge friends from around the world to see who’s no.1.
• Unmatched gameplay realism and improved artificial intelligence result in pure soccer action
• New, fully licensed international teams such as Argentina, Australia, Netherlands, Spain, and Sweden as well as new club teams
• Exclusive new game modes including International Challenge and Random Match for increased gameplay variety
• Updated Master League mode offers even more control over your favorite team
• More skill moves including feints, more control over sliding tackles and more control when dribbling
• Online multiplayer matches for up to 8 players with divisional rankings
• Windows 2000/XP
• Intel Pentium III 800GHz (Pentium 4 1.4GHz recommended)
• 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended)
• 4X DVD-ROM drive
• NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card (NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti, ATI Radeon 9600 or higher recommended)
• DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card
• Direct X 9.0c or higher (included)
• Broadband connection for Network Mode, TCP/1P 128 kbps or higher (1.5Mbps or higher recommended)Dung lượng 349.8MB Part 1 (100MB) Part 2 (100MB) Part 3 (100MB) Part 4 (49.8MB)